I think the most helpful thing about having a blog is that it is a great outlet to share opinions AND a great way to keep a record of things that are important to you. I know that there are many places out there that will even print your blog into a book every year. I've been thinking about using one as a scrapbook for our family. It's easy to remember the BIG things with pictures...but the little day to day things are worth preserving too.

The biggest challenge for me will be updating the blog frequently enough to keep a readership interested. It seems like a small task to update a little at a time every day, but some days it could just turn into "one more thing!"
Eventually, I'd like for others to glean book ideas and a love for reading from this blog. By transforming a blog into a virtual book talk area, student can view my love for books.
No comments:
Post a Comment